Saturday, 9 May 2009

Update

Been a short while since my last post, I received my chart for the Monopoly cross stitch on Wednesday, many thanks to Shelley (who created the Monopoly SAL group which i joined on yahoo groups) for sending me the chart, I am really looking forward to getting started on it but have to wait til next week but have kept myself busy in the mean time by adapting the chart from the American board to the British one which has been fun but am having a bit of a struggle finding a cross stitch design for the £ sign but I'm sure I will :)

I also recently found another little cover kit which I hadn't gotten round to stitching yet call
ed Somebunny to Love so I said down the other day and completed it and have to say am really happy with it :)



Last July my nan sadly passed away from cancer, and as a gift for my mum I stitched the Eulogy from her funeral added a couple of doves (my nan loved them) and a border and was really pleased with the result so sent a picture of it to a magazine I subscribe to 'The World of Cross Stitching' and am really happy as they printed it in issue 151 and I have received a craft light and two cross stitch kits to keep me busy and add to my 'to stitch' list lol


In other news my mum is 39+4 weeks pregnant with baby due on Tuesday, we have had several false alarms but it would appear my sister is determined ti stay put, mum is hoping she will make an arrival soon getting exicted now at meeting my new little sister but will be little weird as my own daughter is 15months so will have an aunt 15mnths younger then her lol

1 comment:

  1. I love that bunny. It is so cute. What a wonderful idea to do her eulogy. It makes for a very speical piece. Praying that your Mom and sister arrive safely. I think I would have gone nuts by now,lol. Make sure you post those pictures!

    ReplyDelete