Saturday, 18 July 2009

Received an award!


Received this award from Maureen thank you so much its a lovely gesture :) now im to pass it on to 7 others, this is hard as ive seen loads of blogs and its always lovely to see other peoples work and everyone does such beautiful work, ok im rambling now lol here goes:

Lee
Abi
Dawn
Ally
Jo
Charlene
Cathy

Ok that so wasn't easy to pick just 7 i have seen soo many blogs through Friendly Stitchers and Monopoly SAL (i know i don't always leave a comment will do more often from now on lol) and everyone does such beautiful work wish could pass this on to you all but think i'd been here all day writing everyone down lol


6 comments:

  1. Thank you its lovely to know what other people think of my stitching. Just love the christmas fairies. Im starting a bothy threads in sept, love their stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :), thanks first time doing a bothy threads but im loving this one so thinking i may be doing more in future lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It is a fun 'getaway' piece to work on! And thank you for the award! I am honored that you hve chosen me from all the blogs out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Michelle. I never thought in a million years I would ever get an award like this. You're such a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Michelle for the lovely award you have given me. I am honoured that that you have chosen me,also it is nice to know that people do like some of the things that I write about.It makes everything worthwhile when you feel appreciated.

    Thanks too for your research on the artist W.Warman it is much appreciated.

    Hugs

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle,
    Can you help me please? In order that I can pass on the award to others, can you tell me how you put the link to peoples blogs behind their name in your list of recipients. I have been going nuts trying to find out how to do this.

    Hugs Dawn
    only_dawnee@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete