Monday, 5 October 2009

Back ... and with some news

Havent posted in a while been crazy busy and havent even had much opportunity to do stitching :( tho i did manage to do some little stitching on my Monopoly Board the other night :) will post update on Monday

Now my news :D about 4 weeks ago we discovered that I am pregnant again, now it has been an incredibly nervous time esp following my previous mc's but because of them i was sent for an early scan last Monday (28/09) and we were over the moon to see our little bean and more importantly his/her's little heartbeat beating :):)

Now i was going to wait until i had my 12 week scan before announcing but now we know baby is ok i feel so happy and wanted to share my news :), and now all the worry etc is over (for now lol) i can relax alot more and get back into my stitching :)

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm so pleased for you....I'll keep good thoughts for you.....I'm going to be a great grandmother in December and I'm very excited about it.....good luck...xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Positive thoughts are with you! Better get stitching up some pretty, girly things!

    ReplyDelete