Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Baby Update :-)

hey everyone had my 20wk scan today and we're having another girl, lady scanning me had a little trouble looking as she was very active but she said she happy its another girl and from we saw watching we are too :) so Chloe Marie is on her way

Scan went well everything appears to be as it should be :) one area of concern tho is her leg length is a little shorter then expected which she said could be a marker for downs or simply that shes going to be a shortie like me lol (i'm around 4"8), but as all other signs for downs came bk clear she said more likely just a shortie but they dont want to dismiss it jus incase so got to discuss it with my consultant on thurs and go from what they say then but will prob be offered a amino and since leaving the hospital ive had phone booking me in for a more detailed scan on thursday morning so that when i see consultant thursday afternoon he will have all info poss to discuss it properly but all in all seems ok im convinced shes just gona be a shortie but im glad they making sure

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Michelle! I love her name! I hope all goes well with the next scan, you're probably right she's going to be petite for sure!!
    ~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a little cutie like her mommy! Nothing wrong here.... just a tiny little girlie girl. I also love her name! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give Chloe a snuggle for me! She'll be a petite one, like Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that name and she is probably just going to be short like you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Michelle, Chloe is a beautiful name. Hey, there is nothing wrong with us gravitationally challenged women! I am happy to hear that they are erring on the side of caution and doing all tests necessary to make sure that she is growing healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats - how exciting! Love the name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful name! Just a tiny little girl

    ReplyDelete