Saturday, 20 February 2010

Celtic Summer: Week 5

Now I haven't been feeling too well these last few weeks and this week in particular I've had alot of sickness (joys of pregnancy eh not fun lol) and so in between looking after my little girl I've been doing alot of stitching rotating between Monopoly and Celtic Summer one day each doing each every other day, and I must say I'm really enjoying Celtic Summer atm and on the days I've been stitching her I've got alot done and am really pleased with the progress I've made on her this week 

Celtic Summer as she is now:

6 comments:

  1. Looks great - hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a lot of progess, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is looking lovely -- hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are feeling much better this week, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. Nice progress on Celtic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great. Sorry you are sick

    ReplyDelete