Thursday, 13 May 2010

Would like to announce....

The arrival of Miss Chloe May Treacy :)

My 2nd daughter made a super fast appearence yesterday 12th May 2010, went to my mum's at lunchtime had a nice day and my dd Caitlyn had fun running around with sisters then mum mentioned she needed to go to Asda to get some shopping in so i said i would go with her (we joked that the trip might start me off haha), we took my dd and my baby sister Millie with us leaving my 2 older sisters at home with their dad.

During the walk around Asda i got a few pains but as ive been having pains on/off since about 32wks i dismissed them thinking they were just more of the same old, got back to mums around 6 and got dd ready and started walking home (df was already walking towards me to meet me) again started getting a few more pains but again dismissed them

Stopped off at chippy as dd was little hungry and we figured we'd have some to tie us over until dinner, got in df changed dd and dished us all up some chips as i was getting more pains which were alot stronger about 6.50pm 5mins after getting in decided to start timing them "just incase" haha, from the go they were coming every 2-3mins and lasting around 20-30secs then started lasting longer 

Around 7.25 decided time to call mum she told me to ring hosp while she got ready and would come get me, she arrived at 7.50pm and we got to hosp just after 8 and told to wait in reception while my room was sorted, whilst waiting pains were coming thick and fast and almost unbareable if it werent for my mum getting me to do my breathing i don't think i would have coped lol, the receptionist could see i was realli struggling and called labour ward to chase progress and they told her to send me dwn

On the walk upto the labour ward i had to stop several times as the pains gripped me, by time i got up there, there were 2 mws waiting at entrance to my room who told me to go straight in, got into the room and one of the mws told me to get onto the bed and that they were going to examine me to see where we were at, literally as i got onto the bed my waters popped and instantly i was gripped with overwhelming need to push, i had coped upto this point by knowing when got to hosp i would have pain relief/gas & air etc but wasnt any time for that and my 2nd daughter was born at 8.31pm weighing 6lb13.5oz


Michelle xxx

12 comments:

  1. what a cutie! so glad there were no problems with delivery! enjoy her! she is beautiful!!
    Hugs
    Lori from CT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Glad to hear everything went well and cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations glad it all went well and you have got a beautiful new daughter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new beautiful baby girl. Happy that it went quickly for you. Enjoy her, which I'm sure you will.
    Many Hugs,
    Barb in TX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations what a beautiful baby girl
    Hugs Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!! She is absolutely gorgeous. Am now thinking, I want another one, NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely the way to do it, especially after the not so peaceful pregnancy! Lots of love to the four of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations - what a beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous little girl! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a face! She's precious, congrats.

    ReplyDelete