Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Someone stop me please?? lol

Hi all as some of you may know my Monopoly Board got printed in Cross Stitch Crazy and Britains #1 Crossstitcher magazines

The prize i was told i was receiving form Cross Stitch Crazy hasnt yet arrived but yesterday i received a package from Britain's #1 Crossstitcher, in it i received 6 DMC threads, an embroidery hoop, a little trinket box and a Winnie the Pooh kit all showed below:


Now i just love Winnie the Pooh kits and i'm very tempted to get started on this one lol but i already have more then enough on the go atm so am going to try and stop myself starting this one, please help me? lol

Michelle xxx

2 comments:

  1. Awww, Michelle, I saw that picture in Cross Sticher and I meant ot send you a message saying that I'd seen it! I was all smug when I was a guest stitcher a few months back, but yours is much cooler! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete