Friday, 6 August 2010

UFO Thursday

Managed to do some work on my UFO this week and I'm really happy with the progress I've made :) managed to get loads done and am starting to get really excited about finishing it now lol


Unfortately my daughter broke my digital camera a few weeks ago I managed to get it working tho the focus wasn't working but then on Mon it stopped working altogether, so have taken this picture with the camera on my phone it hasn't come out too bad but is a little blurry 

Michelle xXx

3 comments:

  1. That is so sweet.....Kids and cameras are a bad mix.....that includes husbands my DH dropped mine.....he had to buy me a new one so wasn't so bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch for the camera, but yay for the great stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made wonderful progress. Sorry about the camera...

    ReplyDelete