Sunday, 16 January 2011

Chloe's Birth Sampler

I am really enjoying stitching this one at the moment it's flowing really nicely :) I only started it Thursday but I'm thinking I might actually have it finished soon hehe

So far I've worked on it each night here is the progress after Friday:


And progress after I worked on it last night:






You can already see Tatty forming :) its coming on really nicely the only time I find I'm having a bit of trouble is all the different shades of grey close together lol but so far I think I've been ok and not had any problems :)


Michelle xXx

3 comments:

  1. hi michelle

    its coming on great isn't it lol.

    I know what you mean about the greys, i have the same trouble, but its worth it when it's done isn't it.

    Thank you for inspiring me

    take care

    Teejay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle,
    love how your Ted's coming on. I LUV TT but it's that strange backstitch puts me off doing more! I tend to look at the picture on the pack & then do my own thing! Keep going - it's going great! Sandie XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle that is so pretty. I love it so far :)

    ReplyDelete