Monday, 17 January 2011

Chloe's Birth Sampler

Thanks all for your comments :) all nice to hear lol

Teejay yeah it definately is worth the effort in the end :) can't wait to finish it now 

Sandie yeah the backstitch can be a bit of a nightmare but I've found stitching it on evenweave instead of aida makes it so much easier to do 

Well here is update from last nights progress:


Can't believe how close to finishing I'm getting now its great :), so I've decided to set myself a little challenge Thursdays are UFO days over on my my stitching group Friendly Stitchers and as I've been a little naughty and not worked on mine since before we moved lol I'm making a promise to pull it out this Thursday so my little challenge to see if I can get Tatty here finished before then, can I do it? we'll soon see hehe ...

Michelle xXx

2 comments:

  1. HI I shall be checking heheheh ... Lovely work so far babes :) I've got the stitching one of Tatty Ted in my stash pile :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Michelle I know you can finish it :)

    ReplyDelete