Saturday, 1 January 2011

Happy New Year

Hi all would like to start of by wishing you all a Happy New Year, hope 2011 is a good year for all.

I have neglected this blog a bit lately and I'm determined to keep it updated more this year, mind you I said that last year and with 54 posts compared to 21 in 2009 I didn't do too badly lol.

Since my last update I have finished All Our Yesterday's First Post, unfortunately since completing it I have got a new laptop and not finished transfered all my pictures over yet, that is on my to do list this week though so I will hopefully be able to update soon with a picture, those of you who are friends with me on facebook will already have seen it (silly me updated picture on there but forgot to update here sorry lol).

I have many stitchy plans for 2011, whether I'll be able to complete them all will be another matter, will update again soon with full list of my 2011 goals.

Hope everyone is good and well take care 

Michelle xXx

1 comment: