Sunday, 23 January 2011

Opinions please?

Another quick post as I'd like to get some opinions while I've got an idea in my head lol 

I'm always struggling with ideas of what to get my mum for gifts and I've got this idea in my head and would just like to get some feelers on what others think? 

Mum has 6 kids (me being the oldest and 2 brothers and 3 sisters) and I know she'd like a picture of us all together but with us all being of varying ages (Im 23 my brothers are 18 & 13 and my sisters are 7, 5 & 1) so that's not easy to get done so I came up with an idea of stitching a picture of each of us and putting them in a 6 picture frame, this is a frame I found which I'm thinking of using:





Idea being having picture of me at the top with the others following downwards in order of age??

Thanks :) Michelle xXx

3 comments:

  1. ooo that sounds lovely ... you able to get the photos charted into cross stitch ok ??? love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's a wonderful idea! Your mum would cherish it forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :)

    Mouse I was thinking of getting a stitch program (like Jane Greenoff's Istitch - have heard good things about that one) and having a go a converting the photos myself (hopefully anyway) Im hoping to get Mark to get it for me for my birthday next month then I can have a play around lol xx

    ReplyDelete