Sunday, 5 June 2011

Coming Back...

I took some time out to kind of sort myself out a bit, I was trying to do too much at once and in the end not doing anything so am trying to get myself more organised etc.

But lately the stitching bug has hit me full force and my UFO 'Cleaning Can Wait' by Joan Elliott, has had alot of progress made on it so I thought I'd better come back on here and update :) 
Here it was when I last updated:


Update from 17th Feb:





Update from 26th May:


Update from 29th May:


And update from yesterday 4th June:


I don't think I can really call it a UFO anymore as it is the only getting any attention atm and I'm working on it most nights, but its getting so exciting seeing it nearly finished and coming to life I can't put it down lol

And you may remember the Tatty Teddy birth sampler I did for Chloe, well while out shopping with Mark and the girls yesterday I brought another Tatty Teddy birth sampler to do one for Caitlyn and have ordered my fabric (kit comes with Aida and I don't like working on aida no more) a pale pink Brittney evenweave (same fabric I used for Chloe's) then I'm hoping once done I can get them both framed and hung in the girls' room :), here is the one I've just brought for Caitlyn:


Michelle xXx

2 comments:

  1. oooo well done that girl :) it certainly won't be long till its finished now :)and I like the tatty teddy one as well :) happy stitching love mouse xxx

    ReplyDelete