Saturday, 25 June 2011

Hello :)

Sorry I've gone a little quiet again, just atm Chloe is teething badly these last 2 weeks we've had 6 new teeth cut through but she's still showing all the signs (drilling, chewing etc) so I think theres still more to come :( my poor baby, but she'd had me up all hours so I've been shattered I get up around 4-5am with the girls see to them then play some of the facebook games to wake myself up a bit, then very opportunity I'm grabbing my stitching and getting a few stitches in lol.

Cleaning Can Wait has unfortunately taken a bit of a backseat again, purely because I am so nearly finished with Aimee's birth sampler so I'm getting really excited and trying to get it finished lol haven't take a recent picture but will take one soon and get it posted up :), then once its completed I will be getting back into Cleaning Can Wait.

Now for some exciting news :), I've always been a little unsure about what I wanted to do with my life etc, but since having my girls I've been really eager to train as a midwife, well I've finally taken that first step I have enrolled on a course with the Open University 'Introduction to Health and Social Care', once I've completed this course I should then have all I need to apply to Uni to apply for the nursing course and after that the midwifery course :D, bring on October I can't wait sooo excited lol 

Also we are planning on going away for a few days in July to Southend and I can't wait we're going 22nd-26th July, then once we're back I've decided I'm going to start getting back into my groups, missing all chatter :), and will try my best to post more then I did before lol, so that gives me 4weeks to sort through and clearout my inbox lol 

Michelle xXx

1 comment:

  1. aww poor little one .. teeth are a pain coming , while you have them and when you have not !!!! ooo good luck with your course :) and enjoy your hols and looking forward to seeing you join in more too :) take care and happy stitching love mouse xxx

    ReplyDelete