Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Update: Aimee's Birth Sampler

I was going to post an update on this then realised I haven't shown any of this project on here yet so thought I better tell you a little about it.

With my mum I have 2 younger brothers and 3 younger sisters, my sisters are 8,5 and 2 and mum wanted birth samplers for the 3 of them, my 8 year old sister Lucie already has one which a friend of my mum made her when she was born but she never offered with the other 2 and mum asked me instead of asking her, and of course I agreed :).
I started with my 5 year old sister Aimees, Mum chose Janlynn's Sleepy Bunnies and here are the process pictures of it so far:

1. 13th Feb 2011:

2. 20th Feb 2011:
3. 14th March 2011:


4. 17th April 2011:

5. 14th June 2011:

Am nearly finished with this one and I think it's looking good :), hopefully won't be too long until this one is finished, at the moment I only have this one and 'Cleaning Can Wait' on the go and I've made a promise to myself not to start anymore until one of these are finished lol

Michelle xxx

3 comments:

  1. looking good :) have you thought what you are going to start next then ???? lol love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol oh yes, I've got the tatty teddy sampler for Caitlyn i'm itching to get started on lol, then I'm promised to do a sampler for my nephew, and I've got a few AOY's I can wait to get started on lol so plenty of choice ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic progress! I can't wait to see both of your WIPs finished :)

    ReplyDelete