Thursday, 14 March 2013

Bringing this blog back to life...

Hi all (if anyone is still around) sorry yet again for abandoning this blog, life as it has a habit of doing got a bit crazy and unfortunately cross stitching and updating my blog have had to take a back seat this last year, as mentioned in my previous post I untook 2 Open University courses and I completed both last year and being a bit mad I begun 2 more last October which I am currently in middle of doing.

But that isn't all, on the 15th April last year we discovered we were gaining an addition to our little family and on the 14th December Nathan Mark was born via emergency cesarean and he is now a happy 3 month old :) and his big sisters totally adore him. As you can imagine with my oldest only just turnt 5, all 3 plus my Uni courses I've had my hands full lol.

 Me and Nathan just after he was born

Nathan yesterday at 3 months old

All 3 together (Caitlyn, Nathan and Chloe)

Things are slowly starting to calm down again (as much as they are going to anyway lol) and I have actually managed to get a couple of stitches in (wooo) and am planning on reviving this blog to help give my motivation alive as I have lots of projects planned which I want to see come to reality :)

Take Care for now

Michelle xXx

1 comment:

  1. How adorable - love the pics of Nathan and the three of them. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete